Frequently Asked Questions
When will Shark Experience be available?
- Shark Experience previewed at the PGA Show in January 2018 and has started rolling out at select courses across the US. We will provide updates on our website – so feel free to check back with us!
What content can I listen to and watch on Shark Experience?
- You’ll be able to listen to music through live streaming radio or your favorite playlist via Bluetooth connection to high quality speakers built in to the golf car. You can also stay up-to-date with the latest sports scores and highlights, as well as watch a variety of news and entertainment programming.
- The PGA TOUR will contribute Live and On-Demand coverage to Shark Experience from more than 30 TOUR events via PGA TOUR Live, as well as all weekend telecasts produced by CBS and NBC Sports.
What other features will be available?
- Shark Experience will include several features to help you with your golf game – dynamic yardages and flyovers on every hole through precision GPS technology, and Greg Norman’s golf tip videos.
How much does it cost?
- Some golf courses will include Shark Experience at no cost to their golfers and members. At other courses, you’ll be able to select between two packages ranging from $5-10 per round.
What is the difference between the packages?
- Play & Listen: GPS yardages, flyovers, live streaming radio, Bluetooth and a real-time sports ticker
- Play, Listen & Watch: Play & Listen Package, plus Live and On-Demand sports and highlights, Greg Norman’s golf tips, news and shows
How do I purchase the Shark Experience?
- The Shark Experience can be purchased through two options:
- At the golf course pro shop where Shark Experience is available.
- The Shark Experience smartphone app for Android and iOS will enable you to pre-purchase your package – Coming Soon!
What if I have additional questions about Shark Experience?
- We’d love to hear any and all questions and feedback – email us at email@example.com.