Frequently Asked Questions
When will Shark Experience be available?
- Shark Experience will be previewing at the PGA Show in January 2018 and will start rolling out at select courses across the US. We will provide updates on our website – so feel free to check back with us!
What content can I listen to and watch on Shark Experience?
- You’ll be able to listen to music – either through Slacker Radio or your favorite playlist on your phone via Bluetooth connection to high quality speakers built in to the golf car, stay up-to-date with the latest sports scores and highlights, as well as watch a variety of news and entertainment programming.
What other features will be available?
- Shark Experience will include several features to help you with your golf game – dynamic yardages and flyovers on every hole through high precision GPS technology, and Greg Norman’s golf tip videos.
How much does it cost?
- Some golf courses will include Shark Experience at no cost to their golfers and members. And at other courses, you’ll be able to select between three packages ranging from $5-10 per round.
What is the difference between the packages?
- Play: GPS yardages, flyovers and Bluetooth
- Play & Listen: Play package, plus Slacker Radio and a real-time Sports Ticker
- Play, Listen & Watch: Play & Listen Package, plus sports highlights, Greg Norman’s golf tips, news and shows
How do I purchase the Shark Experience?
- The Shark Experience can be purchased through two options:
- At the golf course pro shop where Shark Experience is available.
- The Shark Experience smartphone app for Android and iOS will enable you to pre-purchase your package – Coming Soon!
What if I have additional questions about Shark Experience?
- We’d love to hear any and all questions and feedback – email us at email@example.com.