Frequently Asked Questions
What Is Shark Experience?
- Launched in March 2018, Shark Experience is an innovative golf platform that delivers connectivity, content and customization to a golfer through a connected screen on a golf cart. Leveraging Verizon’s 4G LTE network technology, the connected golf cars, exclusive to Club Car, include high-definition touchscreen displays and built-in speakers with Bluetooth connectivity to provide golfers with the opportunity to enhance their golf experience. Features of the platform include GPS yardages, hole flyovers, music via streaming radio or Bluetooth, real-time sports ticker, live and on-demand sports including PGA TOUR, news and Greg Norman golf tips. The platform also offers a seamless, cashless experience from course to clubhouse providing each golfer with a “member for a day” experience.”
When Will Shark Experience Be Available?
- Shark Experience will be previewing at the PGA Show in January 2018 and will start rolling out at select courses across the US. Check with your local course and stay connected with us for updates.
What Content Can I Listen To And Watch On Shark Experience?
- You’ll be able to listen to music through live streaming radio or your favorite playlist on your phone via Bluetooth connection to high quality speakers built in to the golf car. You can also stay up-to-date with the latest sports scores and highlights, as well as watch a variety of news programming.
- The PGA TOUR will contribute Live and On-Demand coverage to Shark Experience from more than 30 TOUR events via PGA TOUR Live, as well as all weekend telecasts produced by CBS and NBC Sports.
What Other Features Will Be Available?
- Shark Experience will include several features to help you with your golf game – dynamic yardages and flyovers on every hole through high precision GPS technology, and Greg Norman’s golf tip videos.
Am I Able To Try It Out Before I Decide If I Want To Purchase?
- Yes. The first hole will be free so that you can check out all the features Shark Experience has to offer. Then, when you arrive at the tee box of the 2nd hole, you can choose to pay for the remainder of your round or opt-out.
How Much Does It Cost?
- Some golf courses will include Shark Experience at no cost to their golfers and members. And at other courses, you’ll be able to select between three packages ranging from $5-10 per round.
What Are The Package Options?
How Do I Purchase The Shark Experience?
- When you check-in at the Pro Shop, a credit card will be needed to enable Shark Experience. Just like a hotel, nothing will be charged unless you use it.
- Once you’ve entered the Shark Key on the screen of the golf car, you’ll get to enjoy the First Hole of music, yardages and sports for FREE. After the first hole, you’ll have the opportunity to purchase different packages on the screen.
How Will I See How Much Charged To My Card?
- When your round is complete, a copy of your final bill will be texted to your cell phone.
Can I Keep Score On The System?
- Yes, Shark Experience is equipped with an interactive scorecard.
Who Do I Cantact During The Round If I Have A Question Or Challenge?
- To request a new car or display unit, please contact the golf shop.
What If I Have Additional Questions Or Feedback About Shark Experience?
- We’d love to hear any and all questions and feedback – email us at email@example.com.
Your Game. Your Way.
- Live Sports
- GPS Yardage
- Greg Norman
©2017–Present. All Rights Reserved. Privacy